Some credit card companies allow you to pre-qualify for a credit card. All the credit card company needs is for you, the applicant, to fill out a general form from the issuing bank. Then, let the credit card company determine what cards you pre-qualify for. Once you have filled out the form, there is no obligation to apply for a card, and it doesn't affect your credit score. By filling in this simple form with the lender, the bank will be able to tell you what credit cards you will likely be approved for, saving you time.
4 Main Benefits:
1. Know in advance the type of credit card you will likely be appproved for.
2. No obligation to apply or accept the issuing banks credit card offer.
3. Doesn't affect your credit score to see if you pre-qualify.
4. Save's the applicant a lot of time.
Do You Know Your Credit Score? Find Out Now!
No Credit Card Required!
A credit score
is a number generally between 300-850, based on a statistical
analysis of a person's credit files. This score represents the credit
worthiness of a person. A credit score is assigned to each individual, to rate
how risky a borrower he or she is--the higher the score, the less
risk the individual poses to creditors. In most cases, your credit score will determine whether you will be
approved for a credit card.
1. Credit Scores range from 300-850, the higher the better 2. Most lenders base approval on your credit score. 3. Higher Scores mean lower payments and better deals. 4. Higher Scores mean Lower interest rates. 5. Scores are determined by 5 main categories:
*See the online credit card applications for details about terms and conditions of credit card offers. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the " Apply Online " button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the credit card issuer's web site.
Advertising Disclosure: The card offers that appear on this site are from companies from which www.Gettingacreditcard.com receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site (including, for example, the order in which they appear). www.Gettingacreditcard.com does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
* See the online prequalify credit card application for details about terms and conditions and offers.